Overnight Pet-Sitting (and HORSE-Sitting):
- Includes up to 2 dogs or 4 total animals in home – Starts at just $70 per day
- 3-4 dogs is $75 per day.
- Glorious amounts of animals (5 animals or more) – $80 per day.
- No charge if you return before 12pm on your return date.
- Half-day charge ($35) for last evening if dinner and walk were required before your arrival.
- Deposits required for all overnight bookings. $25 added for all bookings made less than 7 days in advance.
- Fitness Adventures included. Just tell us which one your dog(s) enjoy most.
- Pet-sitter stays in YOUR home, for comfort and security of all the animals and the home.
- Plant care, lights, mail retrieval, trash day, etc, all included! Leave written instructions & details on kitchen counter.
- Certified Dog Trainer watching your pets means you know they’ll be watched with experience and consistency.
- Horse Sitting – add $20 per day to regular pet-sitting rate.
Have JUST horses? Gillian has 20+ years of riding experience. Call for pricing.
- 10% Active Duty Military Discounts
- A holiday surcharge of $50 will be added to any of the 10 official federal holidays. Federal Operating Status Schedules
- $50 charged to account for all returned checks.
- REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
So… WHY choose a Professional Overnight Pet-Sitter
over a neighbor or family member?
A trustworthy professional pet-sitter:
- is focused on caring for your pet(s) instead of family/friends/neighbors being inconvenienced by your request.
- is not “doing you a favor.” You are hiring a professional, therefore you won’t feel the need to “return the favor” with family and friends.
- keeps your dog relaxed, stress-free, happy in the comfort of familiar surroundings.
- is bonded and insured for your safety and protection.
- is sleeping at your house to quiet the dogs in the middle of the night, and is there in case of emergency.
- is worth the peace of mind that the job is getting done right.
- won’t have a party at your house – since what we do is considered a job.
- cleans up after themselves and leaves the house as if they had never been there (or cleaner)